Latest guidance for employers
HMRC has published the latest issue of the Employer Bulletin. The October issue has information on various topics including:
- coronavirus support schemes and what employers need to do from November onwards
- National Insurance Number delays
- Guidance on off payroll working rules (IR35)
- grants for businesses that complete customs declarations
- new Employment Allowance status option on PAYE for employers
- using HMRC's Business Tax Account
- making PAYE settlement agreement payments
- applications for the £50 million customs grant scheme
- deferred self assessment payments from July 2020
- Student Loan repayments.
Please contact us for help with payroll matters.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin